Tuesday 23 February 2010

Time to sparkle!

The ease of the 2-way glue meant that I got a little trigger happy wth the glue and glitter theme...  I had a simple flourish stamp (this would look even better if I had the florish one from SU's batik motifs! - hint hint honey!) and I just used my stamp-a-ma-jig to position the florish to look like patterned paper from Florence. After stamping in choc chip, I traced over some parts with the 2 way glue and added the glitter to it... chopped out my favourite bits into a square, stuck it on the ruby red card and tore off the bottom. Bang on a knotted ribbon in chic chip and stuck onto choc chip cardsck, and it was made pronto! I hope you like it...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Anne-Marie!- Found you through Sue Madex'! Love this card! Welcome to Blogland!

    ReplyDelete