Sunday 7 February 2010

101 ways with Live Like You Mean It

In December 08 I met a wonderful and talented woman called Sue Madex, who is an independant Stampin Up demonstrator who lives locally to me. I found her blog by accident whilst browing the net for ideas, and went along to one of her classes... (the first of many!) Check out my favourite links to Sue's page. In any event, Sue got me started with a few basic tools and papers, and even though I would have loved to have bought the majority of what was in the catalogue, I bought enough stuff to earn me my first free Hostess set - Live Like You Mean It. Given it was one of my only stamp sets to begin with, it wasn't too suprising that I used it over and over in different ways... Here's another which was a favourite of tweens and adults alike... Here I've used a chocolate base card I bought at Target on sale (I'm sorry I can't remember the brand name, but I know it wasn't Kaisercraft). The panels are stamped on whisper white with old olive, pumpkin pie and ballet blue (SU) and then mounted in the matching cardstock. The ribbon is chocolate double-stitched grosgrain that I bought from the local $2 shop. Well best be off, we have industrial masonry shelving to put up in the garage.. if our marriage survives this, it will survive anything! hehe

1 comment:

  1. That's one of the nicest cards I've seen with this set. Hope the shelving went well!!

    ReplyDelete