Saturday 20 February 2010

Japanese Doll Voucher Holder

One weeknight last week I was having trouble sleeping with the stifling heat, and I decided to make a voucher holder card for one of my best friend Anastasia's upcoming birthday. She loves the little japanese dolls, so here's what I came up with...


It's just basic black SU cardstock matted with whisper white and old olive. The stamp is from Hero Arts and stamped on whisper white and coloured in with markers. The grosgrain stitched ribbon is from my local $2 store (gotta love those places!). I dry embossed the WW cardstock inside where the greeting goes just to give it some extra oomph as I thought it was otherwise lacking something.(I found the Fiskars dry embossing template for under $20 at Aldi's of all places!) It makes lining them all up dead easy! The voucher sits inside the little pocket attached with a glue dot and the hole near the pocket was simple to make with my circle punch.


And just because she's extra special, I decided to make a matching envelope...

Thankfully it was a hit !

No comments:

Post a Comment