Sunday 29 January 2012

Busy Little Bee ...

Just in case you thought I was disappearing again, I was actually busy working on an exciting new project ... I'm actually opening up a web store! Crazy I know!

In the meantime, I will be sending around a newsletter via email with a few of my more recent cards and an order form for those of you who are interested. For those card bloggers, I will still have a basic list of supplies at the bottom of my posts!

It's more than a little daunting, but hey - one can only try! 

So in the spirit of recent card-making, here is a sample of a few of my latest creations!

I can see me making this is a variety of colours (in fact, I have used this design for a number of cards already) but if anyone likes the idea, it may even become a multi- pack in different colours with a whole variety of sentiments ready to adhere so that whoever buys the pack, can choose the sentiment, stick it on an viola! It can be as much as a farewell, thinking of you, or thank you card as much as it is a birthday card! What do you think? - Thanking Jennifer McGuire for that idea!
I've also posted a more detailed shot as I have run the front through the PTI bookprint impression plate. I LOVE these impression plates and the simple but fine texture they give to cards!

So here's the detailed shot -
I hope you like this one. I have to say I have become quite fond of the brightness of it without it being too girly.

It makes me smile - I hope it does the same for you!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

AM x


Supplies:
Stamps: SU! four frames, HA birthday sentiments.
Paper:  PTI white, SU! real red, pretty in pink, Basic Black
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc: PTI bookprint Impression Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment