Sunday 8 January 2012

Apologies for the lengthy absence....

For those few of you who (I hope) have not forgotten me totally here in my little patch of blogland, I'd like to apologize for such a lengthy absence.

As it turned out, my wonderful vivacious grandma who helped raise me developed very progressive dementia and needed effectively round the clock care. It felt rewarding to be able to return a little of the love and care she showed me all my life when she in return needed me.. Sadly however, as a result of a number of pre-existing health issues, she passed away just three months ago.

It's taken a while to get back on the proverbial horse, but as you crafters know, this hobby can be quite therapeutic! So I have been enjoying creating again and hope to bring you some of those creations on a more regular basis.

I also have been working on an exciting new project which will be unveiled soon... Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment